Some days it's harder to find gratitude than others, but if this wasn't the case how boring would life be?
Today I am grateful:
- that despite calling me to change my appointment and then apparently forgetting to put it in their system, we were able to see a health nurse who was quite lovely and full of amazement at our beautiful baby girl.
- that there may be an issue that can be fixed with regards to T-bombers lack of wordage. It appears he has fluid in his ears along with some scar tissue on one of his eardrums. I'm glad we can easily get his hearing checked out and should he need surgery to address it, it is likely to improve quickly along with his speech.
- if any of my kids had to have a needle break in their leg, it was the uberhappy baby girl who recovered quickly and has no signs of distress now.
- that I had extra money aside for Costco tomorrow, so when the doctors told me their system is having issues with my medicare card for reasons unknown and I'd have to pay the full fee immediately I was able to do so without embarrassment or stress.
- for a cup of tea and the chance to sit down for a while at my parent's place.
- that I saw the lucky bus today and therefore something great is coming!
- for friends who send me links to things they know I will find amusing at the end of a long day.
What are you grateful for?