Let me tell you some things I know with the Yay for Home linkup.
- When you have a baby that only poos once a fortnight or so, you get a good 24-48 hours warning that it's coming. And you are still. not. prepared.
- The hour prior to the big event is full of grouchiness. In our little bear's case it's about the only time she is EVER grouchy. And you are still. not. prepared.
- When this is all going down in the middle of the night, you guessed it. Not. prepared.
- When you finally figure out what a word your toddler has been using for weeks actually means it is literally like a lightbulb above your head. Ship/shipping = sleep/sleeping!! Of course!!!
- Some weeks there doesn't seem much point in even going to bed at all. Thankfully years have taught me this too will pass.