- If you have to cancel all your social engagements for the week due to sickies, you may as well sew for the country.
- Sewing for the country can make you all emo (when you're already sick) and pine for the days you used to get creative around The Cauldron.
- Making things for people who don't know you're doing it makes you feel all warm and squishy inside.
- It appears my house isn't cleaning itself. Shocked!
- Some mornings just getting out the door with four kids dressed and fed feels medal-worthy.
- It's really not easy to find plain black leggings and a plain black stretchy long-sleeved tee in 00!
- The school fete is on tonight and I totally plan on filling my kids with garbage food and not cooking dinner. Win!
Today I'm grateful that we're all on the mend and well enough to spend some family time at the fete tonight!
I'm sharing Things I Know with Yay for Home!