1. Despite only three broken hours rest last night, I didn't die of exhaustion (or overconsumption) today. Most excellent. And I did enjoy a quiet half hour snuggled on the couch with my Little Mate, even though it was quarter to stupid o'clock. He is such a sweetheart, my little boy.
2. Due to aforementioned overconsumption, aside from the jobs that HAD to be done I sat on the couch on the verandah nearly the entire day. I never do that. It was gooooood.
3. Having gotten through our first Winter in the coldest place in Victoria (which may or may not be ACTUALLY true, but it certainly felt like it!) I can't tell you how much I am loving these Summer days and the gorgeous long Summer evenings. Best.
4. I keep forgetting what day of the week it is, because aside from child care days I do not NEED to know.
5. So happy to have stumbled across my old gratitude journal a couple of days ago. I'd forgotten about it altogether. Time to get my grateful back :)