1. Air con! It is bloody hot here at the moment, and will be for the next little while. So grateful we have air com units at each end of the house. We had to
Turn the second one on today for the first time, but at least the kids will be able to sleep and not swelter.
2. Solar energy. Making me feel less guilty about use of aforementioned air con.
3. Our puppy got snipped and chipped today. My Little Mate was very upset when we left her at the 'Holly Doctors'. I love the relationship between them, it is wonderful for both of them.
4. Salad for dinner, with chicken I had the forethought to cook earlier. My kids will eat loads of salad if it is served in individual bowls, funny buggers.
5. I'm starting to feel a bit energetic again finally. Not enough to go for a run (mostly because I reckon I'd get heatstroke!) but enough that I don't want to lie on the couch all day. Nice.